Simple ingredients :
1. 8 - 10 Big Prawns (keep the shells and head intact). You can use tiger prawns.
2. 1/2 Stick of Butter (60gm)
3. 200gm Evaporated milk
4. 3-4 Small chilies (chilli padi)- reduce if you cannot take the spice
5. 5-6 strands Curry leaves
6. 2-3 cloves oof garlic (chopped till fine)
7. 5 tablespoon of oil for frying
1. Heat oil and fry the prawns with some curry leaves till fragrant. Remove and keep aside.
2. Remove oil, put in the butter, fry the curry leaves, garlic for 2-3 mins. Make sure low heat.
3. Pour in the evaporated milk. If you like it thicker, you can add a bit of corn starch mixture. Continue to stir.
4. Once the buttered sauce is boiling, put in the fried prawns and let the sauce fully mix with the prawns.