Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Simple Ingredients :
1. 3 eggs
2. 3/4 cup sugar
3. 1 1/4 cup flour (sifted)
4. 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Oil to brush the mould
Simple Steps :
1. Preheat kuih bahulu moulds in the oven for about 10 - 15 minutes. I brush the mould with some cooking oil before putting it into the oven.
2. Next, whisk the eggs and sugar with a hand whisk or a stand mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Sieve in the flour, and baking powder and add just 1/3 into the egg mixture first. Fold in slowly and lightly. Repeat until all the flour is blended into the batter.
4. Grease the moulds and fill with batter until near full. Bake for 10 - 15 mins on preheated oven at 350F.
5. Bake until golden brown, remove from mould with a skewer stick. It should be removed easily. Remember to grease the mould again before putting in batter and repeat until done.
6. Leave it to cool completely before storing. Store in air tight container.
Please visit http://www.mysimplefood.com/ for full story and other recipes.